The Ziggler LHI is used by Korean international player Lee Hyun IL, semi finalist in the 2012 London Olympics, former BWF World No.1, currently (week 38) BWF ranked World No.28.
The Compact Quad Voltaic System Frame is wider at 2, 5, 7 and 10 o’clock positions specifically designed to achieve head heavier smashes and increased smashing power. The compact head size reduces the drag caused by air resistance, also increases swing speed shortening the contact time between racket head and shuttlecock. The super slim 6.4mm shaft reduces air resistance and improves racket handling. Also available in a classic grey colourway.
- Frame Material: 30T Japan H.M. Graphite
- Shaft Material: 40T Japan H.M. Graphite + Graphite T-Throat
- Frame Type: Compact Quad Voltaic
- Grommet System: 76 Holes
- Shaft Diameter: 6.4mm Extra Slim Shaft
- Weight: 88g +/- 2g. (3U)
- BCP: 295 +/- 3mm (Slightly head heavy)
- Flex: 8.0 - 8.5 (Medium)
- Grip: G4
- Length: 675mm
- Max Tension: 38lbs