With easy power, comfort and performance, the Evo Drive is suitable for improving players looking to enjoy game.
The Evo Drive is from a new generation of rackets dedicated to players seeking additional power and a softer feel on every shot.
- Enhanced easy power and a larger sweet spot from a fully redesigned 16x17 string pattern
- Improved shock & vibration absorption for greater comfort and a softer feel on every shot
- Versatile and forgiving frames, ideal for a wide variety of players
SWX EVO FEEL
Amazing comfort on every shot thanks to advanced SMAC technology, located in three key areas of the frame. Its very high dampening properties have already proven their worth in the aerospace industry.
Elliptical frame structure for optimal resistance and overall rigidity for phenomenal power.
The first and most effective frame-string interaction system : a longer ball/string contact time for greater control and a sensation of comfort.
- Strung or Unstrung? Strung
- Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 270
- Head Size (sq. in) 104
- Beam Width (mm) 23-26-23
- Balance (+/- 5mm) 320
- String Pattern 16x17
- Length (inches) 27
- Stringing Tension Range 50-55 lbs
- Composition Graphite
- Includes Racket Cover? Yes
- Recommended String for Power & Comfort Babolat Xcel - 16 (1.30 mm)
- Recommended String for Control & Durability Babolat RPM Blast - 16 (1.30 mm)
- Recommended String for Spin Babolat RPM Rough - 16 (1.30 mm)
**Please note if upgrades are selected the item cannot be returned as the product has been customised, all other consumer rights still apply and returns will be accepted if the original item is deemed to have a manufacturing fault**