This shoe builds on the original Jet with improvements to stability, support and comfort.
The original Jet tennis shoes set a new benchmark for speed and durability with its premium lightweight construction, and now the Mach II takes it all one step further.
The MATRYX 2.0 upper has been reinforced with 4 rigid fibre straps (the 'Stability Arch' system) to bring even more stability and support to fast moving players. The other big addition to the Mach II is the KPRS-X cushioning, a high quality EVA foam to protect the heel and foot from impact shock when moving quickly around the court.
Other features that made the Jet one of our favourite performance tennis shoes also return including Babolat's active flexion technology and the super durable Michelin outsole. The improvements mean that the overall fit of the shoe has changed and therefore we recommend ordering one size larger than normal.
- Fit Tip: Length - Short - we recommend ordering a size LARGER
Width - Narrow
- Average Weight: 332g (UK 9.5)
- Colour: Dark Blue/Black
- Available Sizes (UK) - 6.5 - 11
MATRYX - Lighter to move faster
- Ultra durable Kevlar® and polyamide threads woven into key area
- Remarkably lightweight yet perfect support
- Exclusively patented fabric
KPRS-X - Advanced cushioning
- EVA pad made of high quality foam
- Specifically shaped and strategically placed to better protect the heel and foot
ACTIVE FLEXION - Rapid response for lethal agility
- Unique outsole technology developed by Babolat
- Extra speed and accuracy for optimized footwork
MICHELIN OUTSOLE - Extra durability to play longer
- New S-shaped sculptures for faster and more aggressive footwork in all directions
- Exclusive rubber for exceptional durability and traction