The Prolite shoe offers exceptional lateral stability due to the heel and forefoot band and lace Loop system which stops the foot rolling on sideways movement.
The exclusive Karakal non-marking outsole with its built-in turning circle is designed to make direction changes easier. The extra tacky Gum Rubber compound gives great adhesion when the foot is planted, deep grooves across the forefoot allow the toes to bend naturally and the TPU Anti – reverse bend insert provides stability and has the potential to reduce foot and lower limb injuries.
The Phylon midsole density has been adjusted for maximum comfort and support, the under-heel shock absorber and EVA layer under the High-Density Performance Insole add to the shock absorption properties.
The upper uses the highest quality Microfibre materials for the support areas and the mesh allows the foot to breathe. The tongue has also been lengthened and shaped to increase comfort.
They come with 2 sets of laces in black and red to compliment the shoe.
- Microfibre side support and lace system
- Extra lace holes for width adjustment
- Exclusive Non-Marking Gum Rubber outsole
- Turning circle and natural toe bending grooves
- TPU Outsole insert for stability
- EVA Shock absorbing top layer
- Shock absorbing Poron midsole
- Heel shock absorber
- 2 sets of laces in Red and Black