The AERONAUT 9000I badminton racket is built on the Aeronaut Technology Platform that has a unique air-stream channel integrated into the racket head. This reduces air resistance which helps to generate faster shuttlecock speeds. It’s suitable for players looking for the best control with little to no sacrifice in power.
Li-Ning INSTINCT rackets have a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
- STRINGS: Not Included
- CASE: Premium Thermal Cover Included
- COLOUR: Black, Purple Gold
- MATERIAL: Military Grade Carbon Fibre
- WEIGHT: W1 75-79 grams
- GRIP SIZE: S1, Extra Small 3 1/8"/79.4mm
- OVERALL LENGTH: 675mm
- GRIP LENGTH: 200mm
- BALANCE POINT: 327mm
- FLEX: Fleixible
- TENSION: Vertical 26-30 lbs, Horizontal 28-32 lbs
The AERONAUT Technology Platform uses a 4-digit numbering system. The first digit determines the grade of the racket as follows:
- If the first digit is 1, 2 or 3, the racket is suitable for beginners.
- If the first digit is 4, 5 or 6, the racket is suitable for intermediate players.
- If the first digit is 7, 8 or 9, the racket is suitable for advanced players.
**Please note if upgrades are selected the item cannot be returned as the product has been customised, all other consumer rights still apply and returns will be accepted if the original item is deemed to have a manufacturing fault**