Professional Stringing Service
We string Tennis, Squash, Badminton and Racketball (Squash 57) Rackets.
Our Stringing Team
Professional Racket Stringer who has been fortunate enough to be invited to string on the pro tour and have covered events at Eastbourne and Queens Club in London. Stringing for over 20 years and fully qualified to string Tennis, Squash, Racketball and Badminton Rackets.
A current professional Badminton Player who has been stringing for over 10 years. Fully qualified to string Badminton, Tennis, Squash and Racketball Rackets. Greg is our Head Stringer for Badminton and currently is stringing rackets for world no. 9 ranked mixed doubles pair Lauren Smith and Marcus Ellis. Greg has also strung the rackets of many other professional badminton players such as former England singles No.1 Raj Ouseph.
Greg is a co-founder of Badminton Insight - CLICK HERE
Check out Greg's blog on Badminton String Tension - CLICK HERE
Professional Stringer who has been fully qualified since 2013 to string Tennis, Squash, Badminton and Racquetball Rackets. Ben is a stringer on the Junior and Senior Badminton England tournament circuit stringing at numerous events held at the National Badminton Centre. Ben has also strung at the biggest university tournament, The BUCS National Championships.
All rackets once with us will be ready and returned within 5 working days. During busy periods the turnaround times may be extended but all Customers will be notified of this.
To book your racket in simply complete the information required, add the item to your basket and follow the checkout procedure.
Once payment has been made you can drop off your racket to us during our store opening times. Our store is located on the 1st floor at the following address: National Badminton Centre, Bradwell Road, Great Holm, Milton Keynes, MK8 9LA. Our opening times are below:
Monday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Should you require any advice on strings and tension please feel free to get in touch.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no warranty included on our re-string service. Returns are not accepted.
- All frames are assessed for damage prior to being accepted, should any issues be identified in relation to the integrity of the frame (i.e. cracks that may mean the racket breaks during the stringing process) then we will be unable to re-string your racket. A refund will be issued in this instance.
- Some frames may have internal damage (fractures) which will not be visible during inspection should the racket break during the stringing process and internal damage is identified then TRME will not be liable for the breakage.
- We do not string rackets that are imitations or copies produced by third party suppliers.
- If a request is made to string your racket above the recommended tension levels then we will not be liable for any damage caused to the racket during the stringing process.
- If you bring your own string, we will not be held responsible if the string breaks during the stringing process.
- We reserve the right to reject any racket at any time.
- Should you require your racket quicker than the 5 working day timescales advertised then you must notify us prior to your racket being given to us. We can accommodate quicker turnaround times however additional charges will apply.
- Should grommets / grommet strips require replacing additional charges may apply, all Customers will be notified of this prior to grommets / grommet strips being replaced.